Can a Non-U.S. Citizen Owned Company Hire Employees in the United States?

Yes, a U.S. company with foreign owners can hire employees in the United States.

U.S. LLCs and corporations need to get an Employer Identification Number (EIN) from the IRS  to hire employees in the United States and pay federal taxes.

IncNow can help international customers obtain an EIN number for their LLC or corporation.

Fast, Professional Delaware LLC

Incorporation Services

  1. Fill out a simple online form
  2. We prepare and file your LLC
  3. You receive your LLC package