Agents and Corporations, Inc, a Delaware corporation (“IncNow” or “we” or “us” or “our”) has created this privacy statement to demonstrate our strong commitment to the privacy of visitors to our website. The following discloses our information-gathering and dissemination practices for this site for visitors who do not enter personal information. In contrast, the Terms of Service primarily govern our legal relationship with customers and those who provide us personal information upon purchase of a product, service, or providing us any of your personal information:
Information We Collect
Our site uses an online secure order form for potential customers to order services for a new or existing business entity. IncNow collects personal information given to us by you, whether on our website, over the phone, email, or online chat. When you enter all or part of an order through our secure server online (or otherwise contact us), we collect customer information including:
- Full legal name, email address, telephone number, fax number, and mailing address for you and any communication contact, and future delivery contact you designate. Some services may require your social security number or tax ID number. If you order tax ID number service, we enter the social security number for the responsible party on the IRS form SS4. Some services may require a passport, drivers license or other photo ID. We reserve the right to request further verification of identification of personal information. We may also use third party software to verify your identity.
- Past, Present and Future entity names, DBA names, directors, officers, members, managers, contact persons, authorized parties, delivery recipients, agents, principals, lawyers, accountants, beneficial owners and stockholders. We reserve the right to request additional information for verification of identification of Corporate Information.
- Check information, Paypal account information, wire information, bank name, bank location type of card, name on the account, credit card number, CVV, billing address, and expiration date. Certain additional information may be used to detect possible fraud or misuse. Any category of information collected may be shared with government investigators with or without a warrant.
Why We Collect Information
The personal information, corporate information, and financial information from the order form is used by us to process the business entity services with government offices, primarily the IRS, Courts, and various Secretary of State offices. The customer’s personal, corporate, and financial information is maintained in files in our corporate office in Wilmington, Delaware or elsewhere throughout and beyond the life of the entity or service. This information is kept for record-keeping purposes and is sometimes used to contact the customer for primarily legal compliance and marketing purposes. We do not retain this information indefinitely. Some or all information may be deleted or modified in the future through information retention policies or otherwise.
How We Use Your Information
We use information provided by you upon signing up for a service or starting to enter information into an order form. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the customer for annual Registered Agent services and related services. Your credit card number is not shared with anyone outside of our company, except government investigations, the merchant services company and Authorize.net for the processing of credit card orders.
- The collected information will be used to fulfill the request for services.
- Provide further information about our services.
- IncNow will use its best judgement and in good faith when it is necessary to disclose your information to comply with a current judicial proceeding, court order, legal process served on us, or inquiry by government investigators.
- By filling in any information on our website, contacting us by phone, email, chat or completing an order form even if you do not proceed to the next page or press submit, you thereby consent to receive periodic written communications and telephone calls regarding the services. As part of registration, you may also receive periodic email communications regarding special offers and other promotions. You may opt-out of receiving special offers by email at any time. To do so, follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in the special offer. You may also call our office to opt-out of email notifications.
Your information will be used only for the purposes stated above, at time of collection, or when we determine it is otherwise necessary.
How We Secure Your Information
Our special security precautions are for your protection. All entity orders and other order information is submitted over our secure server. All contact, corporate, and financial information is safeguarded at our corporate office or third party servers for your protection. Nevertheless no system is completely hackproof and although reasonable steps are taken to secure your information, it is possible that your information may be compromised. If we detect a security breach where your sensitive information has been compromised, we will follow applicable law to notify you. We also reserve the right to run your information through third party screen for compliance with state and federal law.
Changing or Editing Your Information
Users can call us at (302) 575-0877 to: change or modify any contact, corporate, and/or financial information previously provided to us. We may request you send new information in writing to us by email from our communication contact person’s email to confirm the change is authorized. You may also update the communications contact person when paying an annual registered agent fee. If you change your contact information that will apply to all authorities associated with you, unless you request separate contact information for those entities.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Third Party Marketing
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads after you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, go to www.networkadvertising.org.
Our website contains links to services we use that are 3rd parties. There may also be various social media widgets and button links to other companies. These 3rd party companies may use cookie or other tracking technologies that we have no control over and are not covered by this privacy statement. Upon visiting these links, you take precaution when submitting any information on these websites and are aware of their policy privacy. We provide your email address to social media companies to provide targeted ads to you. We may upload your email into a social media site to obtain a prospective customer profile or for targeted advertising.
No Children Under Age 18
Our services are not intended to be used by anyone under the age of 18. Children under the age of 18 may not attempt to register for services or purchase products offered on our website. IncNow does not knowingly collect or provide service to anyone under the age of 18. Children under the age of 18 may not send information to our website or over the phone. Upon discovering personal information collected from someone under the age of 18 without verification from the parent or legal guardian, we will delete the information collected immediately.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
As of May 25th, 2018, the European Union (EU) has implemented a new data protection for European citizens to improve their personal data protection. It enhances the rights and protections of users and enhance how organizations collect and process personal information. The GDPR extends the rights of users allowing to have control over their information. IncNow recognizes this new regulation and will make best efforts to comply with the new rules in light of a request by you in respect to the privacy statement stated above. Your geographic location may affect the rights you are entitled to under GDPR.
If there are any questions or need to contact Agents and Corporations, Inc. about this privacy statement, please call us at (302) 575-0877.
Agents and Corporations, Inc.
1201 Orange Street, Suite 600
Wilmington, DE 19801
Updated August 24, 2018