Change Delaware Business Name
In the context of a document on file with the Delaware Secretary of State, an amendment can be filed to change your Delaware business name, the registered agent for a company, the stock authorized by a corporation, or any other provision in the Certificate of Incorporation or Certificate of Formation for a Delaware LLC.
Should you wish to amend your Certificate of Incorporation / Certificate of Formation, we can prepare a Certificate of Amendment for your review, approval and filing.
Certificates of Amendment are often used to:
- Change the Registered Agent of the Corporation or LLC to Agents and Corporations, Inc.
- Amend the number of authorized shares of stock in a Corporation.
- Change the name of an LLC or Corporation.
- Insert member or manager names into a Certificate of Formation.
- Add almost anything you wish.
Please call us if you are interested in this service. For drafting, filing, and document delivery to you of the filed documents, we charge a $189 processing fee (plus state fees, which are usually $200 for Delaware LLC Amendment and $194 for a Delaware Corporation Amendment.) (Special Price for new Registered Agent customers: If the only change to your certificate is the change of Registered Agent to Agents and Corporations, Inc., then the total fee is only $99 including a $50 state fee and $49 processing fee with free Delaware registered agent service for the remainder of the calendar year).