Please Note: We sincerely hope you're staying safe during the COVID-19 Emergency. At IncNow, we've made adjustments to keep our team safe, like working remotely, but we're still here and open for all of your incorporation and registered agent needs.

Change Delaware Business Name

In the context of a document on file with the Delaware Secretary of State, an amendment can be filed to change your Delaware business name, the registered agent for a company, the stock authorized by a corporation, or any other provision in the Certificate of Incorporation or Certificate of Formation for a Delaware LLC.

How to Change the Name of Your LLC

Should you wish to amend your Certificate of Incorporation / Certificate of Formation, we can prepare a Certificate of Amendment for your review, approval and filing.

Certificates of Amendment are often used to:

  • Change the Registered Agent of the Corporation or LLC to Agents and Corporations, Inc.
  • Amend the number of authorized shares of stock in a Corporation.
  • Change the name of an LLC or Corporation.
  • Insert member or manager names into a Certificate of Formation.
  • Add almost anything you wish.

Please call us if you are interested in this service. For drafting, filing, and document delivery to you of the filed documents, we charge a $189 processing fee (plus state fees, which are usually $200 for Delaware LLC Amendment and $194 for a Delaware Corporation Amendment.) (Special Price for new Registered Agent customers: If the only change to your certificate is the change of Registered Agent to Agents and Corporations, Inc., then the total fee is only $99 including a $50 state fee and $49 processing fee with free Delaware registered agent service for the remainder of the calendar year).

When deciding where to form your company, consider that Delaware has advantages over your home state that may benefit you. Go