International Domestication to Delaware
If your non-US based company wishes to change its domicile to Delaware so as to be governed by Delaware law, Incnow can re-domesticate your corporation.
You will simultaneously need to incorporate a Delaware corporation and then “merge” your current non-US based corporation with the Delaware entity. We can prepare and file the Articles of Incorporation and the Certificate of Domestication. We can also include a Good Standing Certificate and Certified Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation upon request. Call us for a quote.
Additional services that can be included with this package are:
- International FedEx or DHL ($129)
- Apostille ($159. This is for Hague Convention Countries only)
- Legalization of Delaware filings ($400+) (for countries not covered by the Hague Convention; price depends on consulate filing fees)
Please call us if you would like this service. We will require the following information:
- Name of non-U.S. entity
- Date non-U.S. entity was formed
- Jurisdiction of formation
- Principal place of business
- Name of authorized person who will sign the Certificate of Domestication
- Effective date of Domestication (if after the time of filing)
- Name of Delaware LLC or Corporation
- Contact Name, Address, Phone, Fax, and E-Mail
We cannot answer questions on re-domestication requirements of non-United States territories or whether a non-surviving jurisdiction permits such re-domestication.