Please Note: We sincerely hope you're staying safe during the COVID-19 Emergency. At IncNow, we've made adjustments to keep our team safe, like working remotely, but we're still here and open for all of your incorporation and registered agent needs.

International Domestication to Delaware

If your non-US based company wishes to change its domicile to Delaware so as to be governed by Delaware law, Incnow can re-domesticate your corporation.

You will simultaneously need to incorporate a Delaware corporation and then “merge” your current non-US based corporation with the Delaware entity. We can prepare and file the Articles of Incorporation and the Certificate of Domestication. We can also include a Good Standing Certificate and Certified Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation upon request. Call us for a quote.

Additional services that can be included with this package are:

  • International FedEx or DHL ($129)
  • Apostille ($159. This is for Hague Convention Countries only)
  • Legalization of Delaware filings ($400+) (for countries not covered by the Hague Convention; price depends on consulate filing fees)

Please call us if you would like this service. We will require the following information:

  • Name of non-U.S. entity
  • Date non-U.S. entity was formed
  • Jurisdiction of formation
  • Principal place of business
  • Name of authorized person who will sign the Certificate of Domestication
  • Effective date of Domestication (if after the time of filing)
  • Name of Delaware LLC or Corporation
  • Contact Name, Address, Phone, Fax, and E-Mail

We cannot answer questions on re-domestication requirements of non-United States territories or whether a non-surviving jurisdiction permits such re-domestication.

When deciding where to form your company, consider that Delaware has advantages over your home state that may benefit you. Go