Delaware Certificate of Formation

Often business deals and banks require a certified copy of your Delaware Certificate of Formation or Certificate of Incorporation. Additionally, if your company wishes to conduct business outside your LLC or corporation’s home state, you may need a certified copy of your Certificate of Incorporation/Formation to file a Certificate of Authority to do business in other states. This copy is signed and certified by the Delaware Secretary of State. Certified copies are required by Alabama, Arizona, Iowa, Illinois, Maryland, and Virginia in order to register your company as an authorized out-of-state LLC or corporation.

We can obtain a certified copy of your Delaware Certificate of Incorporation or Certificate of Formation or any amendment thereto for $99.

When deciding where to form your company, consider that Delaware has advantages over your home state that may benefit you. Go