Please Note: We sincerely hope you're staying safe during the COVID-19 Emergency. At IncNow, we've made adjustments to keep our team safe, like working remotely, but we're still here and open for all of your incorporation and registered agent needs.

Nevada Certificate of Formation

Often business deals and banks require a certified copy of your Articles of Organization/Incorporation. Additionally, if your company wishes to conduct business outside your LLC or corporation’s home state, you may need a certified copy of your Articles of Incorporation/Organization to file a Certificate of Authority to do business in other states. This copy is signed and certified by the Nevada Secretary of State. Certified Copies are required by Alabama, Arizona, Iowa, Illinois, Maryland, and Virginia in order to register your company as an authorized out-of-state LLC or Corporation.

We can prepare a certified copy of your Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization or any amendment thereto for $59.

When deciding where to form your company, consider that Delaware has advantages over your home state that may benefit you. Go