Notice: All new and existing entities will need to file a Beneficial Ownership Information Report with FinCEN. Click here to learn more.

Nevada Foreign Qualification

Nevada Company Wanting to Do Business Outside of Nevada:

Most Nevada Corporations and Nevada LLCs do business outside of Nevada.

The state where you operate your business may require that you file a Certificate of Authority to transact business as a foreign (out-of-state) Corporation or LLC. This is especially true when the business has employees or owns real estate outside of Nevada.

States vary on their requirements to file a Certificate of Authority. Our office is licensed by Nevada to produce a Good Standing Certificate (which most states require) or Certified Copy (required by AL, AZ, IA, IL, MD, VA) of the Certificate of Incorporation for your business.

Foreign Company Wanting to Do Business in Nevada:

If you have a Corporation or LLC that is incorporated in a state other than Nevada and you plan to transact business in Nevada, you may be required to file a Certificate of Authority. We can prepare and file the Certificate of Authority for $264 (Note: Nevada requires a Certificate of Good Standing from your State of Incorporation to process this filing).

When deciding where to form your company, consider that Delaware has advantages over your home state that may benefit you. Go