Fast, Professional Florida LLC
Change Florida Business Name
In the context of a document on file with the Florida Secretary of State, an amendment can be filed to change the name of your Florida business, the registered agent for a company, the stock authorized by a corporation or any other provision in the Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization for an LLC.
Should you wish to amend your Articles of Incorporation / Articles of Organization, we can prepare an Articles of Amendment for your review, approval and filing.
Articles of Amendment are often used to:
- Change the Registered Agent of the Corporation or LLC to Agents and Corporations, Inc. (Incnow)
- Amend the number of authorized shares of stock in a Corporation.
- Change the name of an LLC or Corporation.
- Insert member or manager names into the Articles of Organization.
- Add almost anything you wish.
Please call us if you are interested in changing the name of your Florida business. For drafting, filing, and document delivery to you of the filed documents, we charge a $189 processing fee (plus state fees, which are usually $25 for Florida LLC Amendment and $35 for a Florida Corporation Amendment.) (Special Price for new Registered Agent customers: If the only change to your certificate is the change of Registered Agent to Incnow, then the total fee is only $125 including a $35 state fee and $90 Registered Agent service fee).