Index of Corporation And LLC Forms
- Form SS-4 – Application for Employer Identification Number
- Form 2553 – Subchapter S Election
- If the optional S Election is to be made after discussing it with your tax advisor, the completed Form 2553 needs to be filed with the Internal Revenue Service within 75 days of the formation of the Corporation or LLC.
- Form 8832 – Entity Classification Election
- If an LLC is going to make the option election to be taxed as a C-Corporation after discussing it with your tax advisor, the completed Form 8832 needs to be filed with the Internal Revenue Service within 75 days after formation of the LLC.
- Suggested Agenda for Corporation or LLC Annual Meeting
- Form of Unanimous Action Minutes for a Corporation Annual Meeting
- Form of Negotiable Promissory Note (with interest) for loans from Corporation or LLC. Borrower or Lender could be reversed for loan by individual to Corporation or LLC.
- Form of Interest Free Promissory Note for small loans up to $10,000 to individual from Corporation or LLC.