Fast, Professional Florida LLC
Florida LLC Fees
Common questions that entrepreneurs often want to know: How much does it cost to start a Florida LLC? What are a Florida LLC’s fees? What are the taxes on an LLC in Florida?
IncNow’s low-cost, inclusive Florida LLC package with professionally prepared and signature-ready operating agreement makes the process of forming your LLC quick and easy! The Florida LLC formation package prices vary depending on the optional services selected. Here are the costs you can expect before and after forming a Florida LLC:
Articles of Organization
- The company’s Articles of Organization is required to be filed with the state of Florida in order to form a Florida LLC.
- The Florida state filing fee is $125.
- The basic package fee: ($189)
- $125 filing fee
- $64 first year registered agent service fee includes processing, handling and priority mail delivery.
- IncNow also offers a “Complete Package” which includes the items in the basic package plus the 20-page LLC Operating Agreement for a total price of $298.
Annual Fees after Forming Your Florida LLC
Florida Annual Report
- The state of Florida requires an annual report to be filed in order to maintain an “active status” with the Department of State. It is required whether or not business is conducted by the LLC.
- Florida LLC Annual Report cost: $138.75
- This is must be paid between January 1st and May 1st in the year after formation (A late fee of $400 is applied by the state if the fee is not paid by May 1st)
The postcard notice of this filing requirement comes directly from the Florida Secretary of State and is sent to your principal place of business.
Florida Registered Agent Fee
- The state of Florida requires that every Florida LLC maintain a registered agent, such as IncNow.
- A registered agent must have a physical street address in Florida and is responsible for receiving and forwarding legal notices, such as lawsuits to you.
- This registered agent service is included for the first calendar year in our Florida LLC packages and automatically renews for $99 per subsequent calendar year.
- Cost: $90 for the rest of the first calendar year when you select IncNow as your registered agent and $99 for subsequent calendar years. It is due annually upon receipt, but no later than January 1st beginning the year after formation. If a company is formed after July 1st, your registered agent fee includes the remainder of the year and the following year.