A Delaware Certificate of Good Standing is a document issued directly by the state authenticating a company’s ability to conduct business and signifying there is no overdue franchise tax or annual reports to the Secretary of State. This document is sometimes referred to as an “Authority to Conduct Business”. It is electronically delivered by the state, as long as the necessary fees are up to date.
Delaware Certificate of Good Standing Example:
Delaware Certificate of Good Standing Facts
- What is a Delaware Certificate of Good Standing?
- It is a certified document produced by the Delaware Secretary of State’s office. It shows your corporation or limited liability company (LLC) has met its statutory requirements (filed all reports and paid all fees) and is authorized to do business.
- Why do I need one?
- It is used to prove your company is a valid company that was formed in Delaware and that it is up-to-date with all Franchise taxes. A common use is when a bank may ask for one when you are opening a business
- How long does it take to receive it?
- If we receive your order prior to 4 PM Eastern time, we will be able to send it to you the same business day.
- How do I obtain one?
- You can place an order for one with IncNow by calling 800-759-2248 or order on our website.